• Automated Connection Speed and Connectivity Testing
• Realtime Traffic Displays for all Network Interfaces
• Historical Peaks and Averages Graphs for all Network Interfaces
• Menubar Display showing Speed and Connection Status
• Network Outage Log
• Router monitoring for UPnP & SNMP (v1,v2) enabled routers*
• Automated Web Site Testing
• Website Transmission Speed Graphs
• Website Response Time Graphs
• Website Outage Logs
• Customizable Color Themes
• Linear and Log Graphing Styles
• Rollover statistics on Graph Bars
• Export Graphs as PDFs
• Export Logs as .log Files
• Save and Resume Sessions
• CSV File Statistics Export
Some customers have told us of interesting uses they have for Network Logger. One network contractor uses it to monitor wifi systems he installs on remote drilling rigs and to provide statistics to his clients in the energy industry documenting his service. Another uses Network Logger to monitor a weak satellite link in Africa, to determine the best times of day to connect.
You can export URL speed graphs as PDFs or copy the network outage log and quickly show tech support what you are experiencing in a way that enables them to understand what’s going on at a glance. Everyone we know who has shown Network Logger output to their service provider has had their problems solved immediately.
An optional speech synthesis feature announces when your internet connection goes down and up which can be handy when you are working on your network in another room and saves you from walking back and forth to check your network status.
* Note: If you are interested in purchasing this app for the router monitoring feature, you can test your router’s compatibility with Network Logger by downloading the free utility “NL Compatibility Checker” first, available on the Mac App Store.